« Home | Ode to Tom Wopat O Tom Wopat You are so that ... » | I want to be consumed by You. In my thoughts, acti... » | I hate sinning, but I love my sin. I hate who I am... » | I hate the print shop. Like with a strong passion.... » | Overwhelming joy or is it a place of pain? ... » | Finished The Life You've Always Wanted. Now I'm di... » | I'm getting ready to start a real in depth study o... » | The sweet smell of You I will contemplate your va... » | What I am listening to this week: Coldplay - A Rus... » | I'm got in last night about 10:00 in good 'ole Ala... » 

10.01.2002 

What I'm listening to this week: Ryan Adams mix, Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, Billy Bragg mix, Jack Johnson - Brushfire Fairy Tales, Mason Jennings - Blackbird, They Might Be Giants mix What I'm reading this week: All the Romans stuff still but I dropped Luther's commentary. And James and the Giant Peach by Rohland Dahl (a friend triggered my memory so I decided to go back and read it again) Song of the Week: Your Body Is A Wonderland by John Mayer {this song should be taken in the context of marriage :) }

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger