« Home | What I am listening to this week: Coldplay - A Rus... » | I'm got in last night about 10:00 in good 'ole Ala... » | So frustrated . . . This thing Nothing definite,... » | I'm going on a 14 mile hike in two weeks and I jus... » | First of all I'm well aware that no one reads this... » | To big for me To huge for me No, my words will n... » | Rants of the Week: 1.) Why does everybody like ... » | I had to make a midweek change in my cd changer. T... » | The Mirror I stand before the mirror And inste... » | Faithful by Ben and Robin Pasley A song from Ente... » 

9.24.2002 

The sweet smell of You I will contemplate your vastness, the depths I will meditate on Your heart Your understanding is above me So much is beyond me I know so little, grasp even less I can barely hold enough of You To keep me satisfied I want more than what I have I want to be further along and closer to the Truth I want to touch it Relax in it, rest in it So much more past me Bring me closer Open my eyes bigger Tune me in Pull me into the middle The source of it all, the source of the Truth The source of You What makes You do it Show me that

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger