« Home | To big for me To huge for me No, my words will n... » | Rants of the Week: 1.) Why does everybody like ... » | I had to make a midweek change in my cd changer. T... » | The Mirror I stand before the mirror And inste... » | Faithful by Ben and Robin Pasley A song from Ente... » | Unexplainable love How would I start How would I... » | What's in my cd player this week: A Norah Jones Mi... » | Wide eyes, soft and gentle A spark of excitement ... » | Today is alot. I don't know what to write or to sa... » | God's Delight In Me The pain of the cross was n... » 

9.19.2002 

First of all I'm well aware that no one reads this besides me. I can live with that. Its not for you. Its for me. But if anybody does read this . . . and if you want to see some girls who are just like me but live in a little place called Seattle (how the crap do you spell Seattle . . . Seatle . . . Seatlle . . . hold on . . . going to get an atlas . . . . ok . . . Seattle) then go to MintyFreshDesign. Make sure you go to the stories page. Good stuff. I wish I was smart where I could categorize my stuff and add my stories instead of just having one really long list on here. Does anybody know how to do simple web pages who can help me or teach me? Does anybody read this? Hmmmmmnnnnn . . . I'll talk to myself some more later.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger