« Home | The Mirror I stand before the mirror And inste... » | Faithful by Ben and Robin Pasley A song from Ente... » | Unexplainable love How would I start How would I... » | What's in my cd player this week: A Norah Jones Mi... » | Wide eyes, soft and gentle A spark of excitement ... » | Today is alot. I don't know what to write or to sa... » | God's Delight In Me The pain of the cross was n... » | What's in my cd player this week: David Crowder Ba... » | Confident Foolishness Confident foolishness. Th... » | we the united sheep of america. we will do anythin... » 

9.18.2002 

I had to make a midweek change in my cd changer. The cds I had in there had been in there for over a week, plus I'm going home to see mi familia this weekend in Alabama, so I have to get ready for 6 hours of driving. So here is what is in my cd player at midweek: Norah Jones Mix, Louie Armstrong/Ella Fitzgerald Mix, Coldplay - A Rush of Blood to the Head, Moby - 18, Hives/Strokes/Vines Mix, Mason Jennings - Blackbird

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger