« Home | Wide eyes, soft and gentle A spark of excitement ... » | Today is alot. I don't know what to write or to sa... » | God's Delight In Me The pain of the cross was n... » | What's in my cd player this week: David Crowder Ba... » | Confident Foolishness Confident foolishness. Th... » | we the united sheep of america. we will do anythin... » | In my cd player this week: Coldplay, Hives/Strokes... » | The Fusion of Methodology and Theology A Holistic... » | Read this in none other than Leonard Sweet's Soul ... » | God of Grace You are the God of grace Why can'... » 

9.17.2002 

What's in my cd player this week: A Norah Jones Mix, David Crowder Band - Can You Hear Us, Enter the Worship Circle - 1st Circle, Enter the Worship Circle - 2nd Circle, Coldplay - A Rush of Blood to the Head, Moby - 18, The Burn Service - Vineyard Worship, and a worship cd from Mars Hill Fellowship What I'm reading this week: The Life You've Always Wanted by John Ortberg, Romans, Acts, Psalm 31-40

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger