« Home | Confident foolishness. Supreme satisfaction. An ov... » | Relationship vs. Religion written in 1999 Whic... » | Another Semester of School Today is the first d... » | Church This would be a pretty cool ad for some ch... » | I have no prayer No offerings No words Only a ... » | Excerpts from Soul Tsunami by Leonard Sweet Ev... » | In the solitude he spoke In the silence: I can't... » | Man I'm tired. It seems like the days never end an... » | The Gospel Growing up and living in the south, ... » | King Of It All Meditations on Romans 2:17-24 E... » 

8.29.2002 

God of Grace You are the God of grace Why can't I see that You love to love me You are happy when you love me What kind of God are you I don't understand this I don't even understand any of it It makes no sense to a man like me It makes no sense to anyone What is grace, what is love, what is mercy Who are You I only know that my heart is connected Connected and in communion with You Like a hungry beggar I receive Not knowing, not understanding Definitely not deserving But blindly receiving I am sharing with You I am eating with You I am enjoying You This God of grace

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger