« Home | Excerpts from Soul Tsunami by Leonard Sweet Ev... » | In the solitude he spoke In the silence: I can't... » | Man I'm tired. It seems like the days never end an... » | The Gospel Growing up and living in the south, ... » | King Of It All Meditations on Romans 2:17-24 E... » | Meditations on Colossians 1:15-27 The beautiful... » 

8.22.2002 

I have no prayer No offerings No words Only a whisper of You You're so deep Profound I can't understand or explain Your knowledge is unlimited Widsom infinite You created and know all things Paled in comparison I stand Able to give so little Presenting nothing that You don't have Except for a whisper A life to echo You A life to give to You A life to live for You

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger