« Home | crowder's thoughts on their song, resuce is coming... » | Isaiah 58 "Shout! A full-throated shout! Hold not... » | The Phoenix Project Blog Again . . . spread the ... » | An Introduction To Communion (service done in the ... » | Spread the word. » | Reading: Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell, Exclusion and E... » | Joel Vestal, who started this incredible missional... » | We Will Watch The Universe Die by Joshua Blankensh... » | I started thinking yesterday about what the differ... » | Its beginning to shift from it "should be" to it "... » 

12.02.2005 

As most of you know, I've been involved in a pretty loose organizationally, but deep conversation among friends, called Emergent. And after my conversations with a really great Eastern Orthodox friend from school last night over drinks and dinner in a nice cozy little pub down in Decatur, I must insist that its still not a label, although it may seem that. But some fundamentalist critics (my favorite kind because their arguments are so well thought out and articulated in such concise intelligent ways--sarcasm implied) have given you a way to define us. Albeit from their hyper-critical, fundamentalist perspective. But its still quite humorous. This blog is hilarious.

wow...

based on the list, i'm almost emeregent. sigh. or maybe emergents are almost Orthodox??? i'll never stop trying, hoo ha ha!

tanks. you can catch me live at the Fox in the upcoming future. check with my booking agents for future dates. tell me what ya think of the book mrs anna.

check this one out...
http://www.emergentno.com/2005/12/signs-the-ec-isnt-for-you

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger