« Home | We Will Watch The Universe Die by Joshua Blankensh... » | I started thinking yesterday about what the differ... » | Its beginning to shift from it "should be" to it "... » | reading: velvet elvis by rob bell listening: regi... » | I wonder what this map looks like today? I wonde... » | a great and challenging prayer from a friend in en... » | today is harry potter and the goblet of fire day. ... » | What is God doing in your life? I think a better w... » | I think fear makes a great enemey. I've heard that... » | A quote I found from a guy named Vincent Donovan (... » 

11.28.2005 

Joel Vestal, who started this incredible missional organization called ServLife, said that he and his wife joke around about their job. As missionaries, its their calling to go to the third world and comfort the afflicted and then to come back to the States and afflict the comforted. I like that. Kind of sounds like Jesus. Anthem of the oppressed and marginalized on one hand. And a prophetic voice to those settled in comfortable apathy on the other hand.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger