« Home | I wonder what this map looks like today? I wonde... » | a great and challenging prayer from a friend in en... » | today is harry potter and the goblet of fire day. ... » | What is God doing in your life? I think a better w... » | I think fear makes a great enemey. I've heard that... » | A quote I found from a guy named Vincent Donovan (... » | http://www.newswithviews.com/PaulProctor/proctor82... » | » | Somehow, another talking head as tried to represen... » | Its crazy what a simple google search can lea... » 

11.18.2005 

reading: velvet elvis by rob bell listening: regina spektor (really interesting sound, if norah jones put beatnik verse to song and jumped on a trampoline while singing it), the who, nick drake, coldplay, wolf parade, nada surf viewing: harry potter, arrested development season 1, and :::cough:::cough:::: home on the range

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger