« Home | What is God doing in your life? I think a better w... » | I think fear makes a great enemey. I've heard that... » | A quote I found from a guy named Vincent Donovan (... » | http://www.newswithviews.com/PaulProctor/proctor82... » | » | Somehow, another talking head as tried to represen... » | Its crazy what a simple google search can lea... » | Pretty scary. I think. » | I'm excited. You might not be able to tell because... » | Isn't she cute? » 

11.17.2005 

today is harry potter and the goblet of fire day. well actually, tomorrow cause it starts at midnight. but that comment should elicit greek "whoopah!"s everywhere. i whoopahed. have you?

Going after work tomorrow. EXPECTO PATRONUM!

whoopah!!!!

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger