« Home | I think fear makes a great enemey. I've heard that... » | A quote I found from a guy named Vincent Donovan (... » | http://www.newswithviews.com/PaulProctor/proctor82... » | » | Somehow, another talking head as tried to represen... » | Its crazy what a simple google search can lea... » | Pretty scary. I think. » | I'm excited. You might not be able to tell because... » | Isn't she cute? » | » 

11.16.2005 

What is God doing in your life? I think a better way of asking that question is what am I doing in God's life? Or even better yet, what am I doing with God's life? I kind of like this scene in Bruce Almighty, Bruce is sitting around doing nothing and yet complaining. Bruce is complaing about God not doing stuff for him and doing miracles. And God says, "A single mom who's working two jobs and still finds time to take her kid to soccer practice, that's a miracle. A teenager who says no to drugs and yes to an education, that's a miracle. People want me to do everything for them. But what they don't realize is they have the power. You wanna see a miricle, son? Be the miracle." So its not so much what is God doing in my life, although I certainly think God still stirs, prompts, and leads me. But what am I doing with this reality that I do know and understand? What am I doing with God's life? Enough questions. It time to be.

im serious....there is nothing you guys can to do freak us out. We are being tame but really we are much worse my friend!!! you guys are so funny

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger