« Home | Meditations on Colossians 1:15-27 The beautiful... » 

8.21.2002 

King Of It All Meditations on Romans 2:17-24 Enough of the deception I've created Through with the falsity of it all It makes me feel good to point out To rail against all that I see wrong My accusations come all day My fingers never stop pointing All my charges against them Void of any validity because of my own junk I judge everyone but myself Point out the wrong Only to go along in plastic pride I know I'm wrong But I'd rather ignore my sin, my problem, my lack of Its much more fun to look at someone else Their irrelevancy, their lack of love Well look at me I'm overflowing with love With faith, hope, patience, a pure tongue A holy mind, clean hands Look at me, perfected saint Choked to death on my own vain assumptions Caught in my own net Measured by my own standard of righteousness Not to mention God's Guilty and busted Of everything I saw as wrong

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger