« Home 

8.20.2002 

Meditations on Colossians 1:15-27 The beautiful harmony Of two hearts beating together Creator and his creation One together at last Chosen and set aside For now, this moment His love holding my affection up Pulling it close to his A simple and profound connection Attached for communion To fulfill purpose, to stir up pleasure The satisfaction that is in the still air The smile from the two A bridge over seperation And into the depths of me In the very presence of something to large Splendid and glorious Confident and proud Standing with assurance Him in me, and me in Him In the dark shadows and on the bright peaks The secret has been found Or the secret has found me Either way My destiny has been realized

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger