« Home | God's Delight In Me The pain of the cross was n... » | What's in my cd player this week: David Crowder Ba... » | Confident Foolishness Confident foolishness. Th... » | we the united sheep of america. we will do anythin... » | In my cd player this week: Coldplay, Hives/Strokes... » | The Fusion of Methodology and Theology A Holistic... » | Read this in none other than Leonard Sweet's Soul ... » | God of Grace You are the God of grace Why can'... » | Confident foolishness. Supreme satisfaction. An ov... » | Relationship vs. Religion written in 1999 Whic... » 

9.11.2002 

Today is alot. I don't know what to write or to say. I didn't think I would feel this way but I'm speechless. A whole new set of emotions is welling up in me today that I didn't feel last year. To sit here and listen to the names of those who were lost, be read one at a time, non-stop, is chilling. Over 3,000 stories have quit being told. 3,000 lives that are have been robbed of the joy of living. The joy of watching your son at a t-ball game. The joy of giving your daughter away at her wedding. The joy of waking up next to your husband or wife. 2 hours of names. They just kept coming and coming. 2 hours . . . I wonder what some of these people would do with 2 hours.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger