« Home | The Fusion of Methodology and Theology A Holistic... » | Read this in none other than Leonard Sweet's Soul ... » | God of Grace You are the God of grace Why can'... » | Confident foolishness. Supreme satisfaction. An ov... » | Relationship vs. Religion written in 1999 Whic... » | Another Semester of School Today is the first d... » | Church This would be a pretty cool ad for some ch... » | I have no prayer No offerings No words Only a ... » | Excerpts from Soul Tsunami by Leonard Sweet Ev... » | In the solitude he spoke In the silence: I can't... » 

9.05.2002 

In my cd player this week: Coldplay, Hives/Strokes/Vines Mix, Dave Crowder, Weezer, The Rentals, Everybody Duck What I'm reading this week: Ruthless Trust by Brennan Manning, The Life You've Always Wanted by John Ortberg, and Romans

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger