« Home | Today is alot. I don't know what to write or to sa... » | God's Delight In Me The pain of the cross was n... » | What's in my cd player this week: David Crowder Ba... » | Confident Foolishness Confident foolishness. Th... » | we the united sheep of america. we will do anythin... » | In my cd player this week: Coldplay, Hives/Strokes... » | The Fusion of Methodology and Theology A Holistic... » | Read this in none other than Leonard Sweet's Soul ... » | God of Grace You are the God of grace Why can'... » | Confident foolishness. Supreme satisfaction. An ov... » 

9.15.2002 

Wide eyes, soft and gentle A spark of excitement A twinkle of joy Smiling now The big kind of smile The blown away kind The smile you give after your breaths been stolen Your affection captured When your heart is so overwhelmed, it almost hurts The tears start to well up On the verge of overflowing Arms are now opened And with it the tears can't be stopped Slowly trickling from his deep eyes Rolling down the face Making all the suffering worth it Complete, its perfectly complete now Only I don't accept it This unconditional love I'm scared, not used to it I hold on to my mistakes My memories, my stains My sin, myself Given freely, without reservation Given out of a loving heart No strings attached Simply given And at a price to large for me This gift, this love I want to accept it Help me . . . help me Undeserving, not near worthy Poor and ungrateful Poor and guilty Poor and needing I'm spent, help me receive it Help me see me as you do Just help me My lover The lover of my soul, my heart, body The lover of me Rags and all The lover of me

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger