« Home | What's in my cd player this week: A Norah Jones Mi... » | Wide eyes, soft and gentle A spark of excitement ... » | Today is alot. I don't know what to write or to sa... » | God's Delight In Me The pain of the cross was n... » | What's in my cd player this week: David Crowder Ba... » | Confident Foolishness Confident foolishness. Th... » | we the united sheep of america. we will do anythin... » | In my cd player this week: Coldplay, Hives/Strokes... » | The Fusion of Methodology and Theology A Holistic... » | Read this in none other than Leonard Sweet's Soul ... » 

9.17.2002 

Unexplainable love How would I start How would I end How can I define it I don't even understand My words are so shallow Empty lofty words My heart a poor reflection My words will not do My heart will not do Not even songs Words seem so useless in your presence Definitions even more so I just complicate your gift Mess it all up Put a theology around it Make ornaments and jewelry Tangle up your intent and heart Attaching crude wisdom To a beautiful statement of love Such poor understanding What to say, what to write, what to sing Nothing to do but feel, experience Anything else would be injustice A defilement of the gift Your unexplainable love

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger