« Home | I had to make a midweek change in my cd changer. T... » | The Mirror I stand before the mirror And inste... » | Faithful by Ben and Robin Pasley A song from Ente... » | Unexplainable love How would I start How would I... » | What's in my cd player this week: A Norah Jones Mi... » | Wide eyes, soft and gentle A spark of excitement ... » | Today is alot. I don't know what to write or to sa... » | God's Delight In Me The pain of the cross was n... » | What's in my cd player this week: David Crowder Ba... » | Confident Foolishness Confident foolishness. Th... » 

9.18.2002 

Rants of the Week: 1.) Why does everybody like animal cookies? They're nasty! Geez. It's like its trendy to eat animal cookies cause they're so healthy. What a joke! 2.) Rosie's magazine with an original name of Rosie is unfortunately calling it quits. For all you moms out there who care enough to read my daily blog (I don't think anybody reads it) this was the magazine formerly known as McCalls. Anywho . . . I say all that to say that we have one less crappy magazine to contaminate all the "Women of the Soap Opera" out there. 3.) If I hear Eminem say one more negative thing about Moby. I'm going to personally drive my happy white tale up to Detroit or Hollywood or wherever the heck the dude is and I'm afraid I'm going to have to pistol whip the little punk. I'm sorry I had to talk all violent like in front of the ladies, but it had to be said.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger