« Home | I'm going on a 14 mile hike in two weeks and I jus... » | First of all I'm well aware that no one reads this... » | To big for me To huge for me No, my words will n... » | Rants of the Week: 1.) Why does everybody like ... » | I had to make a midweek change in my cd changer. T... » | The Mirror I stand before the mirror And inste... » | Faithful by Ben and Robin Pasley A song from Ente... » | Unexplainable love How would I start How would I... » | What's in my cd player this week: A Norah Jones Mi... » | Wide eyes, soft and gentle A spark of excitement ... » 

9.20.2002 

So frustrated . . . This thing Nothing definite, nothing to define But still something It drives me crazy It hurts me Watching, to understand Then I take a look and it all fades Into the present moment And future memories And the hope of a story still being written Its there, but I can't explain it Without shape, form A simple piece of my puzzle I can't wait to finish To see Patiently waiting For my life to unfold

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger