« Home | I'm got in last night about 10:00 in good 'ole Ala... » | So frustrated . . . This thing Nothing definite,... » | I'm going on a 14 mile hike in two weeks and I jus... » | First of all I'm well aware that no one reads this... » | To big for me To huge for me No, my words will n... » | Rants of the Week: 1.) Why does everybody like ... » | I had to make a midweek change in my cd changer. T... » | The Mirror I stand before the mirror And inste... » | Faithful by Ben and Robin Pasley A song from Ente... » | Unexplainable love How would I start How would I... » 

9.23.2002 

What I am listening to this week: Coldplay - A Rush of Blood to the Head, Moby - 18, I Am Sam Soundtrack, Ben Harper Mix, 6 cd conference teaching from Mark Driscoll on Gospel and Culture, David Crowder Band - Can You Hear Us What I am reading this week: The Life You've Always Wanted - John Ortberg, Romans, Romans - A Commentary by John Stott, Commentaries on Romans by John Calvin and Martin Luther, Backpacker Magazine, and Christian History magazine with G.K. Chesterton as the feature

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger