« Home | I hate sinning, but I love my sin. I hate who I am... » | I hate the print shop. Like with a strong passion.... » | Overwhelming joy or is it a place of pain? ... » | Finished The Life You've Always Wanted. Now I'm di... » | I'm getting ready to start a real in depth study o... » | The sweet smell of You I will contemplate your va... » | What I am listening to this week: Coldplay - A Rus... » | I'm got in last night about 10:00 in good 'ole Ala... » | So frustrated . . . This thing Nothing definite,... » | I'm going on a 14 mile hike in two weeks and I jus... » 

9.27.2002 

I want to be consumed by You. In my thoughts, actions, words. To be consumed with Your heart. Your passion. Your smile. I want to be obsessed with You. Every second. Every breath. I want to take You in and breathe You back out. To be as vital and necessary as air, as food, as water. I want to hang on Your every word. To be so captivated, so caught up in You. Everything else just goes away. Fades into nothing and fades into You. Nothing on mind but You.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger