« Home | Overwhelming joy or is it a place of pain? ... » | Finished The Life You've Always Wanted. Now I'm di... » | I'm getting ready to start a real in depth study o... » | The sweet smell of You I will contemplate your va... » | What I am listening to this week: Coldplay - A Rus... » | I'm got in last night about 10:00 in good 'ole Ala... » | So frustrated . . . This thing Nothing definite,... » | I'm going on a 14 mile hike in two weeks and I jus... » | First of all I'm well aware that no one reads this... » | To big for me To huge for me No, my words will n... » 

9.25.2002 

I hate the print shop. Like with a strong passion. Like if I wasn't a sane individual I might bash all the copiers and folders and staplers and hole punchers and cutters and stacks and stacks of paper with a baseball bat. I hate it. And whats worse, the only thing keeping me sane besides Jesus is a 800 lb sumo wrestler, hawaiian guitar playing, singer who I have looped on my cd player playing Somewhere Over the Rainbow all day while the copiers click click click click away. Somewhere over the rainbow man. Good song.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger