« Home | Finished The Life You've Always Wanted. Now I'm di... » | I'm getting ready to start a real in depth study o... » | The sweet smell of You I will contemplate your va... » | What I am listening to this week: Coldplay - A Rus... » | I'm got in last night about 10:00 in good 'ole Ala... » | So frustrated . . . This thing Nothing definite,... » | I'm going on a 14 mile hike in two weeks and I jus... » | First of all I'm well aware that no one reads this... » | To big for me To huge for me No, my words will n... » | Rants of the Week: 1.) Why does everybody like ... » 

9.25.2002 

Overwhelming joy or is it a place of pain? She sits and cries and lets it all out. Only God sees her, feels her pain. He looks deep into her hurt, there is shame in her tears. He looks for the future joy in them. She hurts and is heavy and no one offers her truth, the bridge of healing, the hand of grace. A sad bitter, bitter heart is being touched, and no one helps her see the One. The Lover, the God of Grace. What does He think? What way will He use? He is big enough, bigger than us and our ways. Big enough for her. Arms wide, preparing for the embrace. He waits for her sorrows to fade, and then her joy begins.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger