« Home | I hate the print shop. Like with a strong passion.... » | Overwhelming joy or is it a place of pain? ... » | Finished The Life You've Always Wanted. Now I'm di... » | I'm getting ready to start a real in depth study o... » | The sweet smell of You I will contemplate your va... » | What I am listening to this week: Coldplay - A Rus... » | I'm got in last night about 10:00 in good 'ole Ala... » | So frustrated . . . This thing Nothing definite,... » | I'm going on a 14 mile hike in two weeks and I jus... » | First of all I'm well aware that no one reads this... » 

9.26.2002 

I hate sinning, but I love my sin. I hate who I am right now, but I love who I am becoming. I just wish I didn't screw up so much. Got a new cd by Iz. He's a 800 lb sumo wrestler who plays Hawaiin music. And I made a Aimee Mann and Tifton Merritt cd mix today. For some reason, and I don't know why I think I've started to like SELECT country music. I think it all started when I really got into acoustic/unplugged stuff, which led me to Ben Harper, Jack Johnson, and Mason Jennings. They led me to folk/rootsy music, which led me to Norah Jones, Billy Bragg, Aimee Mann. They led me to bluegrass, which led me to Allison Krauss and Union Station. And finally they led me to Tifton Merritt and the new Dixie Chicks album. Never in all of my life did I think I would like SELECT country music. What has my life become? I gotta go now. I've gotta go thrash to Blindside and POD to keep me from liking Billy Ray Cyrus and Dwight Yokam.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger