« Home | I want to be consumed by You. In my thoughts, acti... » | I hate sinning, but I love my sin. I hate who I am... » | I hate the print shop. Like with a strong passion.... » | Overwhelming joy or is it a place of pain? ... » | Finished The Life You've Always Wanted. Now I'm di... » | I'm getting ready to start a real in depth study o... » | The sweet smell of You I will contemplate your va... » | What I am listening to this week: Coldplay - A Rus... » | I'm got in last night about 10:00 in good 'ole Ala... » | So frustrated . . . This thing Nothing definite,... » 

9.29.2002 

Ode to Tom Wopat O Tom Wopat You are so that You are Luke Duke And you got to hang out with Daisy Duke You got to hang out with Catherine Bach She is so hot Even though she's to old these days I still say If only she wasn't your cousin You guys would be 'a huggin' O Wopat Its just not fair Why did you guys have to go off the air Now my life is sad like rain What a cool guy, that Rosco P. Coltrain Uncle Jesse, Bo, and the gang I wish I could hang . . . Or come along As long as Boss Hog Wasn't there O Mr. Wopat You're cool Luke Duke and me For all eternity

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger