« Home | I survived the hike this weekend. It was a tough h... » | In Your hands, there is the treasure of the earth.... » | What I'm listening to this week: Ryan Adams mix, W... » | Ode to Tom Wopat O Tom Wopat You are so that ... » | I want to be consumed by You. In my thoughts, acti... » | I hate sinning, but I love my sin. I hate who I am... » | I hate the print shop. Like with a strong passion.... » | Overwhelming joy or is it a place of pain? ... » | Finished The Life You've Always Wanted. Now I'm di... » | I'm getting ready to start a real in depth study o... » 

10.08.2002 

It�s a good place to be when you�re in peace. Peace with God, peace with life, peace with your circumstances. There is a harmony that can only be found in that place. You can see the joy in everything. The meaning in everything. The passion and love. The life. It all clicks. If only for a moment, it clicks. These moments keep me going and they�re coming more and more frequently these days. I just look at people and smile. I hear things and I smile. I watch. I listen. And I smile. I�m seeing things that I�ve never seen before. I�m beginning to see everything clearer now. More focused. Almost slower. I wish I could stay in these moments forever. Where everything made sense and where I�m overwhelmed with calmness. But I know its going to pass. I�m going to let my circumstances come over me. I�m going to focus on the wrong thing. I�m going to turn my attention to something else. But I�ll be back. And soon. And maybe, just maybe . . . I�ll stay in that place for a while and maybe settle down and live there. I think I�d like that.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger