« Home | What I'm listening to this week: Ryan Adams mix, W... » | Ode to Tom Wopat O Tom Wopat You are so that ... » | I want to be consumed by You. In my thoughts, acti... » | I hate sinning, but I love my sin. I hate who I am... » | I hate the print shop. Like with a strong passion.... » | Overwhelming joy or is it a place of pain? ... » | Finished The Life You've Always Wanted. Now I'm di... » | I'm getting ready to start a real in depth study o... » | The sweet smell of You I will contemplate your va... » | What I am listening to this week: Coldplay - A Rus... » 

10.03.2002 

In Your hands, there is the treasure of the earth. In Your heart, is a love to deep for me. There is a wisdom that is supreme. In Your body, a sacrifice was given. All things flow from You, All things return to You. Author and Finisher The Source Creator God Righteous Redeemer Patient Judge. And there is grace Without You There is nothing. What would I have without You? Where can I go to be satisfied? To be loved, to be wise To receive your treasure, Where can I go?

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger