« Home | More notes/ideas from my little idea notebook . . ... » | One Step Closer U2 I'm 'round the corner from ... » | Now its time for my "Best Songs/Albums I Heard For... » | And the sage continues . . . move home and live wi... » | tiles, paint, broom ball, grinch music, a christma... » | Top notch birthday celebration. Without a doubt. B... » | Its been two weeks since my last concise thoughts.... » | What I'm Reading: Deep Memory, Exuberant Hope by W... » | My Weekend Preview brought to you by your friends ... » | Reading: Alternative Worship by Jonny Baker & Doug... » 

12.21.2004 

So I had 5 Zaxby's chicken tenders for breakfast with a side of wimpy sauce and a Coca-Cola Classic and they were good. The only problem I have is with the title of the wimpy sauce. Now granted I am somewhat of a wimp. I'm scared of deep water, occassionaly use a night light, and constantly fear some sort of water snake coming up through the plumbing and biting me in my butt while I'm poo pooing. But to equate the flavor of a wing sauce with being a wimp is a bit much. So I do not enjoy Tongue Torch or Insane sauces. But I don't like heart burn and I don't like to scald my taste buds so I choose Wimpy sauce. Thats my only problem. Thats my only problem. On a different note, it was near 45 degrees in the studio this morning because the heat broke downstairs in that area. So Mike and I froze our butts off while editing Simon Birch. But the genius thing was, I found this massive role of bubble wrap, and when I say massive, I mean its about 5 feet wide and 5 feet long rolled into a big circle. Anywho . . . I cut some off and used it as a blanket. But it didn't help. But I did feel a little bit like the Indians on the Trail of Tears wrapped in the Aztec looking blanket. Has anyone seen a picture like that in their textbooks? Or is it a painting? I don't know. For some reason when I think of the Trail of Tears this picture of this old woman wrapped in an Aztec blanket riding on a ox cart comes to me as my visual. So I don't know if its something I've seen or imagined. And finally . . . the moment that no one looks forward to, and no one cares about, yet I continue to write it down so that when I look back at my journal 50 years from now I can remember the music that captured that time for me . . . my "What I'm Listening To" list. What I'm Listening To: Jimmy Eat World - Futures, U2 - How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb, Nada Surf, The Flaming Lips, Fountains of Wayne, & Weezer - Maldraoit, Green album, & Blue album

And to you, A Jolly Christmas filled with nights of silence and bows of Holly.

Post a Comment

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger