« Home | And the sage continues . . . move home and live wi... » | tiles, paint, broom ball, grinch music, a christma... » | Top notch birthday celebration. Without a doubt. B... » | Its been two weeks since my last concise thoughts.... » | What I'm Reading: Deep Memory, Exuberant Hope by W... » | My Weekend Preview brought to you by your friends ... » | Reading: Alternative Worship by Jonny Baker & Doug... » | INFLUENCE syncretism versus sectarianism For t... » | Johnny Cash Hurt [a nine inch nails cover] I ... » | Current Reading: Renovation of the Heart by Dallas... » 

12.16.2004 

Now its time for my "Best Songs/Albums I Heard For The First Time This Year Even Though May Be 2-20 Years Old, However I Had Not Heard Them Until 2004" list. Followed by a look at the things that have stuck with me all year and continue to resonate and stir me even now as I type. Best Song/Album List Jack White - We're Going To Be Friends Colin Hay - I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You Brian Eno Remy Zero - Fair Gavin DeGraw The Poastal Service - Give Up Johnny Cash - Delia's Gone Frou Frou Keane 311 - Amber Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved Jeff Buckley - Best Of Me The Frames - Lay Me Down Modest Mouse, Steriogram, Franz Ferdinand, & The Killers Iron & Wine - Such Great Heights Iron & Wine - The Creek Drank The Cradle & Our Endless Numbered Days albums Peter Gabriel - Greatest Hits album Damien Rice - "O" (a slight carry over from the end of last year, thus warranting a spot) Resonate List - Garden State - Napoleon Dynamite - Peter Pan the movie - The birth of a Red Cowboy - Love In The Ruins - Walker Percy - Missing my graduation, well almost - The thought of my dad driving 110 mph on the interstate in a Hyundai with my mom changing in the front seat while my 3 brothers hop out at a rest area and change in the parking lot with my dad so that they don't miss my graduation - 50 First Dates and the resolve to live a simple life that followed - Two turtles by the name of Rooster and Rice Number Two - Johnny Cash "Hurt" Video - Hurting people who didn't deserve to be hurt - Finding Neverland - Love Actually - "Take Me Out" video by Franz Ferdinand and the subsequent desire to translate that look to my graphic design - Lighthouse Family Retreats - Anna Cook - Finding hope again - "No more beach house" and once more for emphasis "No more beach house" - Wearing a Spider-Man suit in a Jump King - "Heavy" by Collective Soul - Getting to speak again to high school students and onward to the next year!

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger