« Home | Reading: Alternative Worship by Jonny Baker & Doug... » | INFLUENCE syncretism versus sectarianism For t... » | Johnny Cash Hurt [a nine inch nails cover] I ... » | Current Reading: Renovation of the Heart by Dallas... » | All my life I�ve been searching for somethin� Som... » | Nashville for 2 and a half days, locked in an edit... » | Amber You can have it all I don't want it anym... » | At what point do you wake up and realize that your... » | a thin place a resonating interval » | TENSION [weel three] The last two weeks we hav... » 

11.19.2004 

My Weekend Preview brought to you by your friends at Red Cowboy Designs * Cocky the Gamecock kicking the ship out of The Mountaineer * Contra 8 Bit NES and Contra PS2 * The Killers show * Fajitas & Croquet - possibly together, but I haven't made a formal proposal yet * Outside the Box XXVII * Two reindeer of opposite sex displaying their sexual tension to students in the Greater Atlanta area * Sucking through 3 color print cartridges for the sake of sending out the two reindeer of opposite sex displaying their sexual tension to students in the Greater Atlanta area * Possibly sleeping in for the first time in over a year * Listening to my sidekick try to match Influence Week Two with his Influence Week Three * Begging God to forgive me for making the last projection * And other assorted random tidings of tight sheetness and jubilation

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger