« Home | Amber You can have it all I don't want it anym... » | At what point do you wake up and realize that your... » | a thin place a resonating interval » | TENSION [weel three] The last two weeks we hav... » | Reading: More Ready Than You Realize by Brian McLa... » | TENSION [week two] Last week we talked about ... » | And it was on that day that I was well Some thi... » | divergent harmony » | I don't know if my friend Sharon wrote this or not... » | Alaska - Juneau Hawaii - Honolulu Washington - O... » 

11.02.2004 

Nashville for 2 and a half days, locked in an edit suite for 18-20 hour days does not sound like fun. No it does not. But . . . I shall chase it with 2 days next to the Chattooga River in the mountains writing and reading and fishing.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger