« Home | divergent harmony » | I don't know if my friend Sharon wrote this or not... » | Alaska - Juneau Hawaii - Honolulu Washington - O... » | What I'm Reading: A Generous Orthodoxy by Brian Mc... » | Coming to you now as a special sneak preview . . .... » | And you Between all Or above The bookend Caps ... » | Anna: "You should see [insert the name of someone ... » | Current Reading: Generous Orthodoxy by Brian McLar... » | Red Cowboy Designs, I've missed Brian McLaren, Ten... » | there will be a light ben harper i wish we cou... » 

10.14.2004 

And it was on that day that I was well Some things are still as they are But on their leave On their way to faded grey Begging for a flash of color An explosion to draw near But without the follow through Never with the follow through It leads away and is too torqued to make sense The word divergent whispers to me again That ill-fated word that never brings peace Although its what I say I need I tell myself thats what I need Am I convinced? Not today But I was yesterday And the day before that And the day before that And not to long ago before that It is a path But which way is full I know the way But which way is full And so it goes Another painting washed clean A lost dance with a dream I am well I am well

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger