« Home | And its official . . . the beach house is gone. No... » | Current Reading: Life of Pi Current Listening: ... » | Prayer of St. Francis Lord, make me an instrume... » | And it was on that day that I realized something w... » | Mondera, Arby's, & Big Brother Something I neve... » | Current Listening: Loretta Lynn, Ben Kweller, The ... » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Perks of Being A W... » | Perfection. » | Cyclical feelings Spinning around. An uprising o... » | As a preliminary side note, my book is starting to... » 

9.22.2004 

there will be a light ben harper i wish we could live forever then melt into the sun time is gonna change you once it gets you on the run i've been running ever since i was a child some call it free some call it wild let the warmth of my love dry away your tears fear not for i am with you i will fear not with you here there will be a light

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger