« Home | And I . . . will follow you Into the desert Into... » | Gaps of space Between a day and a day Glimpses i... » | What I'm Reading Right Now: You Shall Know Our Vel... » | i have decided to finish/start my book that i've s... » | last night i was contemplating stuff. i had lots o... » | Open the window Let the sunset in If only for th... » | Most people just don't "get" me. Its not that I'm ... » | Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. O... » | Have patience with everything that remains unsolve... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Love in the Ruins by W... » 

8.18.2004 

As a preliminary side note, my book is starting to take shape from the storyboards and I think I know where I'm going with it now. At least I have the intro and overall idea of where I want to end up. Now I just have to get there. I beg for Garden State to hurry up and open in these redneck parts. I'm sorry that we can't be some freakin special city like LA or New York but just play the freaking movie! I don't mind settling for Napoleon Dynamite for the 10,000th time. I don't know if I can wait until this weekend. But if I have to . . . then I have too. White water rafting, rock climbing/rapelling, and camping on Friday and Saturday. Finish You Shall Know Our Velocity on Friday and Saturday My beard continues to grow on Friday and Saturday Matt's sister comes in town tomorrow to get ready for Friday and Saturday I am making my iPod playlists for Friday and Saturday I will be more awesomer than anyone on Friday and Saturday Then comes Sunday.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger