« Home | What I'm Reading Right Now: You Shall Know Our Vel... » | i have decided to finish/start my book that i've s... » | last night i was contemplating stuff. i had lots o... » | Open the window Let the sunset in If only for th... » | Most people just don't "get" me. Its not that I'm ... » | Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. O... » | Have patience with everything that remains unsolve... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Love in the Ruins by W... » | Always clinging to a peculiar understanding of the... » | At what point did I buy into the lie that the adul... » 

8.06.2004 

Gaps of space Between a day and a day Glimpses in spots Immersion in the reality Indifferent eyes Intertwined with care The distant stare Locked in another place Despite it all Moments were seized Life was lived She got the best of me

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger