« Home | last night i was contemplating stuff. i had lots o... » | Open the window Let the sunset in If only for th... » | Most people just don't "get" me. Its not that I'm ... » | Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. O... » | Have patience with everything that remains unsolve... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Love in the Ruins by W... » | Always clinging to a peculiar understanding of the... » | At what point did I buy into the lie that the adul... » | What I'm Listening To: G-Love, 50 First Dates Soun... » | What I'm Listening To: Jack Johnson, Ryan Adams, J... » 

8.05.2004 

i have decided to finish/start my book that i've started/been wanting to write for the past few years. the month of august is being dedicated to that beginning.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger