« Home | What I'm Listening To: Jack Johnson, Ryan Adams, J... » | Sometimes . . . when no one even notices. I smile ... » | I wonder if anyone else has trouble spelling "Febr... » | i just broke my little toe. i think. i'm not quite... » | The Same Shade Of A Horse red cowboys. half ind... » | And the fog lifts. The dawn breaks. Creativity is ... » | There are people after Jesus. They have seen the ... » | Is it odd that the last two websites I've been too... » | Amongst the ruins of the day, The tiring of the ... » | A post from Emergent Village on Missions. I've ... » 

4.05.2004 

What I'm Listening To: G-Love, 50 First Dates Soundtrack, Death Cab For Cutie, Jack Johnson, Coldplay What I'm Reading: God In Action by Karl Barth, Theology for the Community of God by Stanley Grenz

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger