« Home | A post from Emergent Village on Missions. I've ... » | I moved yesterday. I can't feel my leg. I broke my... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Amusing Ourselves to D... » | The Bible is always more than a textbook or curric... » | I do believe in fairies. I do. I do. - Peter Pan » | Thanks to my most beautiful, creative, and fun gir... » | Best Music of 2003 in my uneducated opinion D... » | Another excerpt from the same article. A second... » | Will Thou bring guard to us now in our time of nee... » | O come, O come, Emmanuel, And ransom captive Isra... » 

1.21.2004 

Amongst the ruins of the day, The tiring of the sun Leaves a worn out soul. Lost in time and reality, Overarched by his hole for her. Filling it in part this day. Filling it in whole ever presently. Miles accenting her absence, Memoirs of wonders rehearsing days gone by. Giving peace as dark enters the eyes, Granting strength For the gap between then and now.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger