« Home | The Bible is always more than a textbook or curric... » | I do believe in fairies. I do. I do. - Peter Pan » | Thanks to my most beautiful, creative, and fun gir... » | Best Music of 2003 in my uneducated opinion D... » | Another excerpt from the same article. A second... » | Will Thou bring guard to us now in our time of nee... » | O come, O come, Emmanuel, And ransom captive Isra... » | Excerpts from a paper by Dr. Wayne Johnson of Trin... » | Peggis4JC: heyhey Peggis4JC: but josh does not re... » | Scene - Josh and Peggi enter room. Peggi sees a pl... » 

1.09.2004 

What I'm Reading This Week: Amusing Ourselves to Death by Neil Postman What I'm Listening To This Week: Damien Rice - O, David Crowder Band, Simple Plan, Steadman, Peter Gabriel - Greatest Hits

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger