« Home | Scene - Josh and Peggi enter room. Peggi sees a pl... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Damien Rice, Star... » | another nugget of cool from sharon of seattle. ... » | One thing that I'm learning to do which runs count... » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Gospel of Mark, Ha... » | "Last night while we were kickboxing a blonde girl... » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Gospel of Mark, Su... » | Oh where has all my free time to read and write gone? » | A post for my Christian Education class regarding ... » | I refuse to close my eyes, To the bidding of the ... » 

12.12.2003 

Peggis4JC: heyhey Peggis4JC: but josh does not respond Peggis4JC: because little does peggi know Peggis4JC: he is out saving the world...ONE COPY CRISIS AT A TIME! Peggis4JC: running the mail at lightening speed Peggis4JC: designing duratrans that will attract the attention of millions Peggis4JC: folding brochures and battling the evil god of the paper cuts Peggis4JC: bloody and wounded at the end of the day he will pack up Peggis4JC: just to come and do it all again tomorrow Peggis4JC: its just one more day in... Peggis4JC: THE ADVENTURES OF JOSHUA DAVID BROWN... Peggis4JC: copyboy, design master, lyrical gangsta, cowboy/pirate/ninja/surfer/wizard extraordinaire!!!

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger