« Home | One thing that I'm learning to do which runs count... » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Gospel of Mark, Ha... » | "Last night while we were kickboxing a blonde girl... » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Gospel of Mark, Su... » | Oh where has all my free time to read and write gone? » | A post for my Christian Education class regarding ... » | I refuse to close my eyes, To the bidding of the ... » | "God is not 'man' said in a loud voice." - Karl Barth » | I am the Mighty Moose's Bean Czar! Deny my throne ... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Rufus Wainwright,... » 

12.08.2003 

another nugget of cool from sharon of seattle. "today is your birthday josh brown. i will not call you today and wish you a merry birthday. why? it's too predictable. how mundane of me to call you:"hey josh! happy birthday, how are you? oh good. what are you going to do today? oh cool...have you gotten any gifts? what? no way...alligator boots. you've got to be kidding..what!!!1 purple alligator boots!!@@!! where on earth did your grandmammy find them?" and so on and on and on and on. josh, you are above the ordinary. you have spent 23 years fine tuning the wonderfullybeautimous unpredictabilityness of you and there is no man, nana or snail that is going to make me spoil it today. no way no how. yes, there will be a merry birthday call and yes there will be a merry birthday gift, but the day is unknown, the gift a mystery, i have no knowledge as to what or when , but i keep coming back to the color purple...hmnnnnn. and so my gift to you today is no gift today but a gift on an unknown today to give you not today."

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger