« Home | The only reason one is shocked by sin is because h... » | An assignment from Christian Education to discuss ... » | In the pauses Go gently into the day. Until I ... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: David Crowder Ban... » | Through your fading eyes you see green simplified ... » | Tired . . . Harry Potter rocks . . . Can I wait an... » | Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night by Dylan Th... » | an email i wrote to one of my best friends who is ... » | A darker shade hangs on the moon tonight, Enfoldi... » | Moving forward for the day that is Advancing back... » 

10.24.2003 

What I'm Listening To This Week: Rufus Wainwright, Ryan Adams, Nick Drake, Ozma, The Rentals, Spoon What I'm Reading This Week: The Gospel of Mark, Resident Aliens by Stanley Hauerwas

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger