« Home | Through your fading eyes you see green simplified ... » | Tired . . . Harry Potter rocks . . . Can I wait an... » | Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night by Dylan Th... » | an email i wrote to one of my best friends who is ... » | A darker shade hangs on the moon tonight, Enfoldi... » | Moving forward for the day that is Advancing back... » | Interestingly, the heavens sag heavy Weighed down... » | But, somewhere, an old crumbly man with all the en... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Radiohead, David ... » | Truth does not change according to our ability to ... » 

10.17.2003 

What I'm Listening To This Week: David Crowder Band, Ryan Adams, Counting Crows, Damien Rice, Nick Drake, Coldplay What I'm Reading This Week: The Gospel of Mark, Subversive Spirituality by Eugene Peterson

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger