« Home | Interestingly, the heavens sag heavy Weighed down... » | But, somewhere, an old crumbly man with all the en... » | What I'm Listening To This Week: Radiohead, David ... » | Truth does not change according to our ability to ... » | Part of you is now in me, Pulled from my side, C... » | A response in my online class to the question of h... » | A response in my online class to the question of h... » | Its the beautiful days, full of grace, that make ... » | I got a cool girl Named Peggi-Sue-Lou-Who She's ... » | The Romantic Trapped Today being a good day to ... » 

10.10.2003 

Moving forward for the day that is Advancing backward for the day that was Yet still is Is there a difference between past memories And future ones? Surely not. But as the clock moves one step closer in its chase Our moments linger fresh in my everything Her smell, her face, her voice In my nose, in my eyes, in my ears In my heart - which is all of me Ten minute old history floods back to the present Caught between the simplicity and the complexity Of time well spent Paths playing out All in a drive that I wish I was not making Enslaved to the dawn And morning's doors; The doors that all too quickly will be here Opening and calling us to put Reality behind our dreams

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger