« Home | The Romantic Trapped Today being a good day to ... » | The flicker of a star The flicker of the moon Th... » | My overflow from 7:22 last night. "Let the word... » | The world is never as it seems Or as it should be... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Harry Potter and the P... » | The novelty of new life felt. In the midst of so... » | At the beginning of the year I worked out some of ... » | My overflow from 7:22 last night. Brushed by th... » | From Relevant Magazine. So true. So true. It ca... » | I was reading Pablo Neruda last night and I wrote ... » 

10.04.2003 

I got a cool girl Named Peggi-Sue-Lou-Who She's pretty I like her She likes me I don't know why Its a good question But one without an answer Do all questions have answers?

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger