« Home | What I'm Reading This Week: Harry Potter and the P... » | The novelty of new life felt. In the midst of so... » | At the beginning of the year I worked out some of ... » | My overflow from 7:22 last night. Brushed by th... » | From Relevant Magazine. So true. So true. It ca... » | I was reading Pablo Neruda last night and I wrote ... » | Meditations on Psalm 77 More than a man Less t... » | White on blue on black Stars in the sky on the sk... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Harry Potter and the C... » | An assignment from my Christian Education class. ... » 

9.23.2003 

The world is never as it seems Or as it should be. Only as we wish it were. So we read and dream Through our eyes, Through our lives. But behind the matrix The world continues to spin As it is.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger