« Home | At the beginning of the year I worked out some of ... » | My overflow from 7:22 last night. Brushed by th... » | From Relevant Magazine. So true. So true. It ca... » | I was reading Pablo Neruda last night and I wrote ... » | Meditations on Psalm 77 More than a man Less t... » | White on blue on black Stars in the sky on the sk... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Harry Potter and the C... » | An assignment from my Christian Education class. ... » | Dampened by the tide of a Sunday morning love lost... » | Poetry by Pablo Neruda And it was at that time.... » 

9.22.2003 

The novelty of new life felt. In the midst of somber grey clouds, The morning finds me well and wakes me crisp. Dampen the day with Creation's tears. Unfurl Your foggy blanket over us, Though the absence of the sun is not dismal to me. The stillness hovers heavy in the room. Feeling the calmness as the silence breathes along, With whispers and dreams still dancing fresh. Composing the serene. Collecting past history, In the hands of the present. The morning finds me well and wakes me crisp.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger