« Home | What I'm Reading This Week: Harry Potter and the C... » | An assignment from my Christian Education class. ... » | Dampened by the tide of a Sunday morning love lost... » | Poetry by Pablo Neruda And it was at that time.... » | What I'm Reading This Week: Thirsting for God in a... » | "Look Mr. Frodo . . . an elephante!" - Samwise the... » | Cause I'm half the man I used to be. » | Dr. Mapes response to my closing response and then... » | You can tell when a storm is near, both with the w... » | When pushed to the wall, will I decide I love shad... » 

9.12.2003 

White on blue on black Stars in the sky on the sky Between the sun and the winter Can't you see I'm fading? Years into a night Plainly, clearly spoken But drenched in feeling Eyes bleeding in my pillow But maintain collected Thirsty for things higher Humility for things lower These are my prayers tonight

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger