« Home | What I'm Reading This Week: Thirsting for God in a... » | "Look Mr. Frodo . . . an elephante!" - Samwise the... » | Cause I'm half the man I used to be. » | Dr. Mapes response to my closing response and then... » | You can tell when a storm is near, both with the w... » | When pushed to the wall, will I decide I love shad... » | What I'm Reading This Week: The Moviegoer by Walke... » | The Five Most Beautiful Hollywood Women My Age Who... » | I wish I could drink her away. I only beg for a ch... » | My closing remarks for my online class from this s... » 

9.08.2003 

Poetry by Pablo Neruda And it was at that time... Poetry came to find me. Don�t know, don�t know from where, it leapt, winter or the river. Don�t know how or when no, not words, not voices, not silence, but I was called from the street, from the branches of the night, suddenly, from the others, in violent flames, or coming back alone, I, without a face, it touched me. I did not know how to say, my mouth no names, my eyes were blind, and something began in my soul, fever or lost wings, and I made it alone, deciphering, that fire, and I wrote the first, vague line, vague, without a body, pure nonsense, pure knowledge, of he who knows nothing, and suddenly saw the sky unlock and open, planets, pulsating spaces, perforated shadows, riddled with fires, flowers, flights, the revolving night, the universe. And I the smallest thing, made drunk by the great void, starred, in the image, likeness of mystery, felt myself pure part of abyss, turned with the starlight, my heart broken loose in the wind.

About Me

  • I'm Josh
  • From Atlanta, Georgia
Profile
  • The NT & the People of God
  • The Secret Message of Jesus

Powered by Blogger